So many people study hard for months only to blow it come exam day. It’s almost always down to exam nerves.
This course is all about how to:
- Banish nerves
- Remember everything you study
- Plan successful study sessions
- Learn to use your mind to work for you, not against you.
- How to plan your time for maximum results
- Avoid the mistakes most people make come exam day
Worked as a police officer in the UK for 12 years and then left for a career in IT. He worked for Cisco systems and then started his own Cisco training company. He moved into online training in 2006 creating the old version of this site and in60days.net. He has trained over 30,000 IT students via his websites, Kindle study guides and training manuals.
Paul now lives in Perth, Australia with is wife and three young children and he owns howtonetwork.com.
- Over 2 hours of video training
- Access to members only forum
- Exam vendor – NA
- Prerequisites – None
- Recommended – NA
|Unit 1||Why People Fail|
|Unit 2||About IT Exams|
|Unit 3||Making Time|
|Unit 4||How and What to Study|
|Module 2||Mental Techniques|