Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications are in very high demand due to the rapid adoption of Amazons range of cloud computing solutions. AWS certifications are ranked as the highest paying and best cloud certification exams for 2014 and 2015.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate course will teach you how to design distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts taught include:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Is a Red Hat Systems Engineer and Linux consultant. Kaylan is the Linux team team lead in a fortune 500 company. He works in production support on different flavours of unix such as RedHat Linux, Solaris and IBM AIX.
His role involves supporting and training on different flavours of unix and installing, configuration and fixing issues on all types of servers. He also holds an MBA.
|Unit 1||Introduction to AWS|
|Unit 2||Characteristics of Cloud Computing|
|Unit 3||Cloud Computing Deployment Models|
|Unit 4||History of AWS|
|Unit 5||AWS Cloud|
|Unit 7||Free Usage Tier|
|Module 2||Amazon EC2|
|Unit 1||Amazon EC2|
|Unit 2||Instance Types|
|Unit 4||Creation Of An EC2 Instance|
|Unit 5||Access Linux EC2 Instance|
|Unit 6||Create LAMP Server|
|Unit 7||Configure Wordpress|
|Unit 8||Creation of an AMI|
|Unit 9||Launch Windows EC2 Instance|
|Unit 10||Command Line Utility|
|Unit 11||Instance Life Cycle|
|Unit 12||Amazon EC2 Best Practices|
|Module 3||Amazon VPC|
|Unit 1||Amazon VPC|
|Unit 2||Accessing a Corporate or Home Network|
|Unit 3||VPC Configuration|
|Unit 4||VPC Peering|
|Module 4||Elastic Load Balancing|
|Unit 1||Amazon Elastic Load Balancing|
|Unit 2||Configure Elastic Load Balancing|
|Module 5||Auto Scaling|
|Unit 1||Auto Scaling|
|Unit 2||Configure Auto Scaling|
|Module 6||Amazon Route 53|
|Unit 1||Amazon Route 53|
|Module 7||Amazon EBS|
|Unit 1||Amazon EBS|
|Unit 2||Amazon EBS Snapshots|
|Unit 3||Amazon EBS Performance|
|Module 8||Amazon S3|
|Unit 1||Amazon S3|
|Module 9||Amazon Glacier|
|Unit 1||Amazon Glacier|
|Module 10||Amazon Storage Gateway|
|Unit 1||Amazon Storage Gateway|
|Module 11||Amazon CloudFront|
|Unit 1||Amazon CloudFront|
|Module 12||Amazon Import/Export|
|Unit 1||Amazon Import/Export|
|Module 13||Amazon Databases|
|Unit 1||Amazon Databases|
|Module 14||Other AWS Services|
|Unit 1||Other AWS services - Part 1|
|Unit 2||Other AWS services - Part 2|
|Module 15||Case Study|
|Unit 1||Case Study|
- You must have been a paying website member for more than 30 days.
- You must have completed the course in its entirety.
- You must produce the receipt for the exam fee of US $150. This is the maximum amount we will refund.
- We can only pay you via Paypal. No other means are available.
- You must send a photo of you holding your exam certificate (we reserve the right to use this image for marketing purposes).
- We will cover the exam fee for the first 20 students passing.